BNO已被歐洲25個國家認為EU/EEA Citizen,英、法、愛爾蘭國除外

本帖最後由 前香港人 於 13-10-2009 21:19 編輯

37# chapest2005

See page 18 & 19 already show the step.

1) prepare money as much as you have
2) buy a ticket to Sweden / Finland
3) bring with your BNO passport , all relevant documents, ming or fur and or your second wife
4) land and rent a house for a month to obtain an address
5) go to the police office to declare you want to stay and work for longer than 6 months for register (if they don't understand what you say they will simply kick you away) You better to employ an second wife for translation
6) fill in the form to the immigrantion department and obtain resident ID card
7) enjoy your life with your second wife or temporary wife for two weeks to wait for the reply of resident ID card
8) collect ID card and fire your second wife or temporary wife
9) come back by swimming and or flying

評分次數

• snoopyw

賣定樓移民吧!共狗己利用(特務)醫療網絡加害異見人仕。中共一與鄰國開戰樓價即插水香港玩完!共狗利用先進超級電腦配合電訊公司竊聽電話、追蹤手機訊號準確定位再派共狗閃出扮講電話演譯監察到你的私隱,去到那區車內倒後鏡及電單車緊急死火燈都被搞過以作心理恐嚇玩白色恐怖。只要唔怕反其道而行共狗會怕過你!
this should be a very big news for all HK people, but I have never read any related news on HK newspapers, am I missing?
本帖最後由 前香港人 於 13-10-2009 21:18 編輯

42# joshua

You are really a forg under the well like all other  Hong Kong People. More than 98% media in Hong have been controlled by the communist party already.

The media (CCTVB) & CCAsia) just mentioned Iris people voted Lisbon Treadty. Even in England, the dicussion on that is zero.

Do you know the communist party has forced Hong Kong Government to join their spy system to exrcise the "White Night Fear Program"  I am the typical example but no one beleive my experience is true.

Think why the communist party banned the movie "The Lives Of Others竊聽風暴" http://forum.8cyber.com/viewthread.php?tid=14470518

http://others.swtwn.com/
港產的《竊聽風雲 (粵語)》是抄上述的。Go to see it. Their snifing and monitoring technique may penetrate the wall and floor is true  and able to do so according to latest technology. It is not blowing water.

If they have banned above movie, do you think they will let you know BNO may have the right to abode in EU (except UK so far)

Sorry for calling you well forg.
賣定樓移民吧!共狗己利用(特務)醫療網絡加害異見人仕。中共一與鄰國開戰樓價即插水香港玩完!共狗利用先進超級電腦配合電訊公司竊聽電話、追蹤手機訊號準確定位再派共狗閃出扮講電話演譯監察到你的私隱,去到那區車內倒後鏡及電單車緊急死火燈都被搞過以作心理恐嚇玩白色恐怖。只要唔怕反其道而行共狗會怕過你!
43# 前香港人

you have quite alot of opinions, but what are your experience, the things that happened to you?
Here the idiots, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing
44# pomkon

See my experience.. It is true and now happening. Not joking.

http://www.hkreporter.com/talks/viewthread.php?tid=761195&page=19#pid4415756
本帖最後由 QQ 於 13-10-2009 18:18 編輯
但我o係hk , 點o係 uk 搵到工作!
我上過uk goverment 的website, 搵工果page 係死link , 入不到!!!
希望我朋友真係會開間shop啦 !!
到時請我去工作就好了
FredaW 發表於 13-10-2009 07:44
響英國都難搵工,何況你人在香港

如果你個friend開間o野,佢都首先要肯同你做大量paperwork,而冇特殊理由(如在當地請唔到你有的"特別技能")都應該唔會批,因為佢要向home office(定唔知邊度)解釋點解一定要請一個外來人
海闊天空,逍遙遊也.
38# QQ

I dont know about your plan and the others. I am not there yet. So can you leave your job before finding a new one? You are bound to work in your 'sponsored' company now?
pomkon 發表於 13-10-2009 09:12
你有權跳槽

只要你新的公司都肯同你做新的工作簽證paperwork就得喇

事關你一離職(舊job),之前的工作簽證也會自動失效,如新僱主冇同你搞新的工作簽證,就算舊的工作簽證未到期,理論上也是違法工作的
海闊天空,逍遙遊也.
你有權跳槽

只要你新的公司都肯同你做新的工作簽證paperwork就得喇

事關你一離職(舊job),之前的工作簽證也會自動失效,如新僱主冇同你搞新的工作簽證,就算舊的工作簽證未到期,理論上也是違法工作的 ...
QQ 發表於 14-10-2009 02:17
is there a rule that you can stay 1 month in Uk after that.???
Signifying nothing
is there a rule that you can stay 1 month in Uk after that.???
pomkon 發表於 13-10-2009 18:57
真係唔知喎

當然唔會即get out,應該有緩衝期

再唔係去荷蘭法國走一轉再入境,又可以旅遊身份留三個月
海闊天空,逍遙遊也.
49# QQ

well but then that breaks the continuous leave, they penalise you on that when you apply again.
I research quite a bit because i really wanted it but later found out not eligible for it and I am left with this yet useless knowledge....
Signifying nothing