“譚反美”又再一派胡言當網友係傻仔

To Mr. Tam, everything America did was wrong, everything America did not do was wrong. Regardless, America is always the devil. He has a blind hatred against America, and he is more anti-America than  ...
beachbum 發表於 7-5-2011 09:46
I'm totally in agreement with you. Mr. Tam is a stereotyped anti-American, just like most 憤青 of China.

The killing of Bin Laden by the American forces this time is without doubt a very good thing and happy news for the world suffering from terrorism especially the thousands of the 911 victims. A devil and mass-murderer is eliminated. Justice is prevailed.

But instead of commending at a victory over terrorism, Mr. Tam has taken the opportunity using his program to pursue and promote not only an but mainly his anti-American sentiments by shifting the focus on criticizing the Americans and their ways of fighting against terrorism spearheaded by Bin Laden and his followers.

The evils of Mr. Tam must be exposed here for everyone to be aware of.
其實咁樣質疑美國,正正符合美國憲法嘅精神...

點解咁多人會對譚博呢種言論反感呢? 其中一個原因係佢地慣咗服從強權。
barbmarco 發表於 7-5-2011 10:30
係聰明人都聽得出﹐譚博並非”質疑“﹐而是”抨擊“美國。他的那種表達方式只是用來作掩飾和矇騙例如閣下這樣的傻仔。
"如果美國佬能夠將拉登生擒﹐ 老虎蟹都會像處理薩達姆一樣"

I disagree.  If I were Obama, I would kill him first, and fix problems later.

Just imagine what would happen if bin Laden was captured alive.  ...
bigboss1234 發表於 6-5-2011 19:07
vergès would definitely defend him...

[youtube]pXqXyOU6HRw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni
美國是不是一個完美的國家? 當然不是。正如任何國家一樣,它亦有它的問題。在經濟和外交政策上,亦作了不小錯誤的判斷。但它亦是一個擁有一個成熟民主制度,尊重人權和法冶精神的國家。它絕對不是一個如譚博士口中充滿邪惡的國家。

國人在數十年共產黨新聞封鎖中的統治,反美思想洗腦下,對美國產生反感,亦可以明白。改革開放後,經濟起飛,很多國內外的中國人,把美國作為假想敵。在很多事情的層面上,都以美國為標準,以超越美國為榮。但因為在一黨尊政的腐敗情況下,常常事與願違。在無奈中產生仇美情懷,亦不難理解。但譚博士不是普通人,他是一個資深新聞工作者和傳媒人,有博士學位的大學講師。但一旦涉及美國,不分青紅皂白,扭曲事實的言論就層出不窮。比李慧玲之抹黑黃毓民,猶有過之。不但違反了新聞工作者的專業精神,亦有失學者之風。此等言論,出自一位受過高深教育的學者之口,怎不另人嘆為觀止,嘖嘖稱奇!
beachbum
樓主當網友係傻仔就真
係聰明人都聽得出﹐譚博並非”質疑“﹐而是”抨擊“美國。他的那種表達方式只是用來作掩飾和矇騙例如閣下這樣的傻仔。
steandric1 發表於 7-5-2011 20:34
係~咁我唔介意做呢啲傻仔嘅。

你係聰明人囉咁,hehe
個人意見,不求他人同意,千萬別來糾纏。
樓主似係大陸憤青
dworin 發表於 7-5-2011 02:24
唔係似, 直頭係糞青!
連~美國係全世界.........
都講得出口,自己都唔敢相信之言,
情緒掩蓋理智;<非典型糞青>!
<瘋麈三害>
特區高官~「喪頹」、
民建聯~「超賤」、
民主黨~「柒爆」.
本帖最後由 miaomiaojo 於 9-5-2011 21:23 編輯

you can't blame him ,as for who kickstart the gear of endless vicious cycle?

[youtube]imOU9SK_q0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]
本帖最後由 beachbum 於 10-5-2011 06:14 編輯
you can't blame him ,as for who kickstart the gear of endless vicious cycle?

imOU9SK_q0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
miaomiaojo 發表於 10-5-2011 04:13
Exactly, America had made some misjudgements in the past, what they did is to replace a monster with another monster. For better or worse, it is difficult to judge. Many of these things happened during the Cold War, the U.S. and Soviets are fighting for influence and turf. Afghanistan is a good example, America supported the Afghans to defend themselves against the Soviets so the country was free from Communist rule. They turned around and harbored terrorists who killed innocent people, America invaded them and get rid of the Talibans, and America was wrong? Give me a fucking break! Why did you people only remember Ronald Reagan and the Iran Contra, but not his efforts in urging Gorbachev to bring down the Berlin Wall? Why did you just talk about Nicaragua, but not the Korean War therefore there is still a South Korea today? On the other hand, characters like Noriega, Mossadeq, Diem, Allende weren't angels either; leave them in place, many more might have been killed. Pol Pot in Cambodia is a good example. Vicious cycles? If there was no dictators, there's no vicious cycle. Compare to Stalin and Mao...America is really chicken shit.

I'm not saying America is a saint and always right but they don't deserved all these finger pointing either. You can bash America, but bash them with facts, not twisted logic and biased opinions. By the way, I am quite sure that the people who made this video must have lead a very good life in a democratic country so they can express their opinions freely.  They'd never experienced how life is in Noreiga's Panama, Mossadeq's Iran, Talibans Afghanistan, Stalin's Soviet, Mao's China, therefore they thought they're at a moral summit and bash the country that had directly or indirectly maintained their democratic way of life.
beachbum
本帖最後由 miaomiaojo 於 10-5-2011 11:51 編輯

[youtube]wSodkMzM8OU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

American exceptionalism is missionary,” Mr. Kissinger says. “It holds that the United States has an obligation to spread its values to every part of the world.”