Stanley Cup final 專帖 Vancouver vs Boston

Stanley Cup final 專帖 Vancouver vs Boston

本帖最後由 swana 於 2-6-2011 11:07 編輯

Game 1

Vancouver scored on Period 3, 19 seconds before regular time, denying the Boston chance to catch up, classic Canucks!

series is 1-0 Vancouver

GO CANUCKS GO!

評分次數

• nights

The winning goal!

Canucks's own youtube channel with all the highlight footages:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CanucksHD?blend=1&ob=5
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=135345649427#/group.php?gid=135345649427
GO CANUCKS GO!~!!!!
政府無能,特首無恥。愚己愚人,莫視民意。五十萬票,視如浮雲。功能組別,遺臭萬年。憐我香港,嗚乎哀哉。沒有民主,那有民生?
Canucks didn't play a very good game, and squandered a lot of chances to score. Luongo saved the day by playing remarkably in goal.

Kesler continued to impress. His awareness on the ice was so evident on the winning goal in dragging his skate to avoid the off-side call.
4# 長劍天雷

I can see that you like to complain on alot of things...

So the Canucks did not play a good game, but they played a 'better' game than the Bruins to win, meaning the Bruins played a 'bad' game, is that right?
Now is 1-0 Vancouver, hope they can will tonight's game!!!!!
waikcheng912
本帖最後由 swana 於 6-6-2011 04:19 編輯

Game 2

Vancouver scored on 11 second into the sudden-death overtime, this displayed of speed and skill was not even us Canucks fans can imagine, lovely!

series is 2-0 Vancouver

We have 1/2 the Cup now in our hands, the question is whether we can finish them in 4, 5, or 6 games.

GO CANUCKS GO!
本帖最後由 swana 於 6-6-2011 04:20 編輯

Alex Burrows 3-2 OT Goal - Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks 2011 Stanley Cup Finals Game 2

5# swana

I'm sorry? What was I complaining about?

With all due respect, I believe my assessment of Game 1 was very accurate. Most hockey experts who watched that game would say that Game 1 was not played well by both teams. Both teams were tight and hesitant, both teams squandered many scoring chances. Don Cherry from Hockey Night in Canada went as far as calling the game the "worst ever in the Stanley Cup finals." I was just stating the facts. (And I mentioned the shut-down game that Ryan Kesler continued to play, saying that he "continued to impress.")

I have been a Canucks fan since 1988 and have seen the team through many lean years. I was there in 94 when Trevor Linden got whacked by Mark Messier and suffered a broken nose and cracked ribs and still scored 2 goals in Game 7 in New York. I have waited 17 years for the Canucks to return the the Cup final and I believe this is a team that will bring the Stanley Cup home. I have been rocking my jerseys and car flags proudly during the playoff run. But, when the Canucks did not play a good game, you have to call a spade a spade.
Alex Burrows 3-2 OT Goal - Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks 2011 Stanley Cup Finals Game 2

2RpxSyn6G28
swana 發表於 6-6-2011 04:17
What a good goal!!!!!!!!!!
waikcheng912