[Jacqueline (動物傳心師)] 在街市買的龜

[Jacqueline (動物傳心師)] 在街市買的龜

本帖最後由 jackielee 於 30-6-2011 16:39 編輯

我太約5天前,在街市看見他,不忍心龜龜比人食用,所以買回家飼養,他的背甲也爛了,嘔出綠色物品...........我已盡力醫佢,
幫他改了名:呀緣,但到今天他都不肯食野..........我點可以幫他..........我已盡力了...........是不是他不喜歡這個家,是我錯嗎,我好想他能健康成長,有沒有人可以幫我問呀緣,佢想食什麼,身體好唔舒服嗎,我可以怎樣幫他,是他不習慣或其他原因,他不吃野,就沒有營養,會...........
jackielee
1# jackielee visit gold fish stores ("gold fish street, that is tung choi street" junction "princess edward road west??") and see if you can find turtle feed.  ask to see if they carry antiseptic that would take care of those infections / bacteria.  carry your buddy with you also and those professional would offer you recommendations.  that is what i would do and good luck.
turtles needs time to adapt and get used to its environment. don't feed them for the first week and let them rest. It looks like you need more water - at least water level should cover its shell. I put calcium blocks (from pet shops) to help them harden their shells and growth. Sun bathing for 15 minutes each day - and don't forget to give them a shade from the sun in case they have enough. The warmth from the sun helps them to digest the food. It looks like its in between a juvenile and an adult but it could grow a bit more. Good choice for a container. Show up more - turtle recognizes human faces to some extend.
2# hawaii
我本身也有養龜的.其本知識我都知,家中也有些龜用藥............但都唔明白...........我試過去問問,謝謝你
jackielee
3# wickedwickedsin
我養了龜龜也有10多年經驗了,剛才問了一些龜友,他說因為街市龜多是老龜或野外捕捉,會有蟲及內外傷,,而且因俾D小販用個網/盒縛住,會驚而拒食......
我有比他曬太陽,也有大陽燈,可能他真的受驚過度..........龜龜好慘........希望他能快些進食,我也知道有些龜轉了新環境要等好耐先肯食野的,但我想知他想什麼
有沒有傳心師可以和他溝通一下,等他放心些,沒有人會食他,不用怕的,我會照護他的
jackielee
4# jackielee when i bought a fruit tree, it takes about 10 years to flourish.  that is the plant was struggling to survive in those years (in state of shock).  your buddy may face the same situation.  check and see if you use the correct antiseptic, expiration date, etc.  do a deep clean bath may be helpful.  use a larger container, put enough water and an island so your buddy can go back to 'nature' (i mean close to his habitat).  relax, give yourself some time and mother nature shall run its course. good luck.
4# jackielee when i bought a fruit tree, it takes about 10 years to flourish.  that is the plant was struggling to survive in those years (in state of shock).  your buddy may face the same situation. ...
hawaii 發表於 30-6-2011 23:10
THX" />
jackielee
1# jackielee pictures look good.  your buddy's life, by nature, is unyielding (that is i personally do not think your buddy will leave you anytime soon).  leave it in a quite place (certainly not next to a tv) and larger living area.  it is going to be fine.
4# jackielee i was thinking since you met your buddy at market, he could be wide life (not farm raised).  he was saved from consumer consumption so i would guess he is a "grass turtle" survived around creek area with live water (salt/lake water?).  your buddy by nature, may not be vegetarian.  his food supply chain could be those small tiny fish/baby shrimp so you need to try things out (seek professional help).  at the end, it is time / money worth spent.
1# jackielee

林D狗?   
大蕃薯