[Iphone Apps 意見及技術支援區] 香港人網登上 HK iTunes Top Free Apps 第二位!

我部iphone冇用電話上網服務,only係家or公司用wifi. 可否有下載功能?? 可以係外面慢慢聽.
81# tvro-h

Use Podcast.
釋放劉曉波!
BTW, why the app does not provide a link that opens hkreporter.com web page in Safari?
釋放劉曉波!
I just found it listed as TOP#2 !!!
Congrats HKReporter!  Congrats GoGoalSoft!!!

Ooops, can't upload the picture here... doesn't support Mac Safari browser??  or maybe I'm not an "advanced" user. *bl ...
voommi 發表於 29-4-2009 23:10
trying to re-upload the record again... fingers crossed*x*
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
得iTouch, 要用wifi聽, 個apps 唔錯, 要支持
82# Dauntless

請問: iphone如何用Podcast??
本帖最後由 Dauntless 於 1-5-2009 03:55 編輯

There are a couple of ways to listen to archived programs via podcast.

Sync only:

The original native way. Subscribe to a podcast channel, then use iTunes on your desktop to download the programs Need a sync to transfer downloaded episodes to your iPhone/iPod touch.

via WiFi/cell network:

There are two ways of doing this.

Use the built in iPod/iTunes : You need firmware 2.2 . Also requires an iTunes account with country setting set to US.  Open iTunes in your iPhone/iPod. Select Search, type in the program name/keyword. If a channel is a registered podcast /w Apple (some myradio channels are not), you should see it in the result. Click on it, it will show you available episodes and you can download via WiFi/Cell network. The episode is then passed to the iPod app and played using the iPod app, meaning: background download and play!   

Pro: Background download and play. Integrated iPod interface and storage.
Cons: Clumsy interface to download. Reqires US iTunes account. No streaming play. 10MB limit on file size.

Use a 3rd party podcast playing program:  A Podcast is actually an RSS Feed with mp3 as the contents. So what you need is an RSS player that will download and play the mp3 contents. A really nice one is the podcaster/RSS player. Unfortunately, Apple does not like it so it's no longer available from the App store. You'll need jailbreak if you are into it. Some "legitimate" RSS reader still plays mp3 . I msyelf use JS Feed Reader. Some other readers may work too.
釋放劉曉波!
幾時可以用Blackberry Storm 聽
這是非常好的消息!
香港最敢言、最多人收聽、當廣管局係死嘅網上電台,香港人網hkreporter.com嘅iPhone/iPod touch app正式登陸iTunes App Store,讓你隨時隨地隨身聽,從此iPhone is My Radio!

hkreporter.com帶領電台廣播進入電訊 ...
衞斯理 發表於 25-4-2009 22:51
支持蕭生, 支持譚博, 支持 Edmond Poon!  謝謝. 黃洋達正死八婆!
"Sync only:

The original native way. Subscribe to a podcast channel, then use iTunes on your desktop to download the programs Need a sync to transfer downloaded episodes to your iPhone/iPod touch"

有無 Podcast channel 條 link???
係咪可以用 iTunes 嚟 Sync?