August 2009 溫哥華 網聚

love to come
but is trap in Victoria
hahaha
for a second i was thinking it would be yukman and albert
ahahaha
but just listen to his last show, he said he is doing the show on monday, wait late flight that day, mite be a chance wor
本帖最後由 Kyrie 於 3-8-2009 22:01 編輯

Well, we had a good discussion tonight.
(about Living in Canada, jobs in Canada, some Hong Kong news and etc.)

Good: 10% off per person (regular price $22, discounted to $19.8 because we made reservation).  Oolong tea is supposed to be $2 per person ... they didn't charge us at all.

Bad: We paid it all back on tips.

Of course, special thanks to our two surprise guests.  They just got off the plane in the afternoon today.
42# Kyrie
Tipping too much  

真係幾好的 good discussion, 但 Rancho 同 digitalrainman 都唔多講野, 下次講多 d 野 la~~. 其實, 冇乜点講到一樣大 q 野 = > HST

下次如果我知可以一定來, 可以 carpool, I do not mind driving a bit
Great to meet everyone last night. It's a blast with our special guests.

Haha, egghead, you need to give Rancho and digitalrainman some space to express themselves!

Will have the photos uploaded tonight!
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=135345649427#/group.php?gid=135345649427
I don't mean to complain, but it was not a good place to talk or to discuss, too noisy,
I wasn't in the mood, don't like yelling out to each other, I'll never go to that restaurant again!!!!!!
I don't mean to complain, but it was not a good place to talk or to discuss, too noisy,
I wasn't in the mood, don't like yelling out to each other, I'll never go to that restaurant again!!!!!!

評分次數

• Kyrie

By the way, for the following meetings, whoever is going to book a table in a restaurant, should book it under HK reporters.com, so that anyone who arrives early will get the table without any problem, or if anyone booked under his name should let the others know.

評分次數

• Kyrie

本帖最後由 Kyrie 於 4-8-2009 10:30 編輯
Rancho 發表於 4-8-2009 09:01
That's ok.  We love to hear feedback.

Yes, it was a bit noisy.  But business was surprisingly well last night! (as good as their counterparts Downtown Robson)

Rancho, just pay a visit at another time like regular weekday.  Compared to 客滿庭淮揚美點 and 七重天餐室, it usually has less customers ...
By the way, for the following meetings, whoever is going to book a table in a restaurant, should book it under HK reporters.com, so that anyone who arrives early will get the table without any problem, or if anyone booked under his name should let the others know.
Rancho 發表於 4-8-2009 09:21
Noted.  Good idea ^^
Not just the customers, the waiters and waitresses yelled out loudly, they want to make the place noisy, that's what I dislike most! The food in 七重天餐室 is so so, but the environment is more suitable for our meeting, any more feedbacks from the others?