Vancouver Wong Yuk Man show - Looking For A Poor Guy

本帖最後由 swana 於 22-7-2009 16:49 編輯

Raymond Wong Yuk-Man - Looking For A Poor Guy

Show Starts at 08:00 PM
Friday, August 7, 2009
River Rock Show Theatre

Raymond Wong Yuk-man (Chinese: 黃毓民) is a member of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong (Geographical constituency: Kowloon West). Wong is a political figure and a charismatic radio host. He worked in Commercial Radio Hong Kong (CRHK) and had hosted many popular phone-in programs. He taught journalism in the Faculty of Communication and Journalism of Chu Hai College in Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong. He is a radical liberal Christian and the chairman of the League of Social Democrats. He currently hosts "Wong Yuk-man Channel," <<黃毓民頻道>> a popular radio program on MyRadio, which is an Hong Kong-based internet radio station founded in 2007. Outside of politics and religion, he owns a restaurant called "Yuk-Man's Beef Noodles"

Tickets: $68 | $48 | plus service charges
Tickets on sale at all Ticketmaster locations, charge by phone 280-4444 or online
BUY TICKETS NOW
Thank you swana for posting the info here.

Anyone else want to come too? swana, Kyrie, Egghead, Developer108 and Ranchol?
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=135345649427#/group.php?gid=135345649427
I was actually referring to the opening date for the Canada Line Skytrain. Sorry for the confusion. I wonder if it will be open by the 7th.

It would be nice if we could go as a group, I still haven't bought tickets yet...
本帖最後由 Kyrie 於 22-7-2009 20:13 編輯
Thank you swana for posting the info here.

Anyone else want to come too? swana, Kyrie, Egghead, Developer108 and Ranchol?
nights 發表於 22-7-2009 12:22
I am a Poor Guy who can't afford the expensive ticket to the show ...
Oh I'll be in HK at that time, the tickets are pricy, no doubt.
CAD$48@7=HKD$336
CAD$68@7=HKD$476
I believe part of the proceeds go to LSD, nights you can go with Medivh as companion.
the one in Los Angeles is FREEEEEE! I am not kidding
sorry to rub it in.
the one in Los Angeles is FREEEEEE! I am not kidding
sorry to rub it in.
1Person1Vote 發表於 24-7-2009 11:36
  No way!
Well, still want to go see Yuk man, so my $48 is due. Actually the total with taxes, system fee (darn it Ticketmaster!) it'll be like $60.
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

I cannot believe my eyes - FREE ADMISSION  for Los Angeles

The only reason I can think of, is that Los Angeles has a sponsor for all the expenses, hence it's free for admission.  But I'm sure Yuk Man will ask for donation on the spot, I'm sure!
Sorry I can't go...

I am in Depressive (near Autistic) mode these days, other than posting short message in forum, don't want to social or go around...
Sorry I can't go... nion08:" />

I am in Depressive (near Autistic) mode these days, other than posting short message in forum, don't want to social or go around... nion27:" />
Developer108 發表於 25-7-2009 12:13
No problem. Will you still be interested in our gathering on Aug 3rd?
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版