Job market in Vancouver

59# Kyrie

Because I don't want to STUDY business.
It's kinda too late already
Medivh 發表於 26-8-2009 11:03
In that case, I wish you the best of luck in finding a job ... whatever job you can get.

61# Kyrie

Thanks

Good luck to everyone
Tips :

1. Do not start your own business at once. But find a job related to such kine of business operation as the situation may not be the same as HK.

2. Network is the most important in Canada, try to expand your network. E.g.  SUCESS, Church, Interest Groups, Lion Clubs etc.

3. Gether information is VIP.
50# Kyrie

I don't know. I live in a city of a million people, and I can walk to the hills to watch deers and hawks in 15 min.  I can get to the mountains in 60 minutes.  I got rabbits, grouse, partridge and stuff coming by the yard.  You just have to pick the right place.  But if you have to be close to the Eaton's Centre, no luck.
52# Kyrie

I have electives in a lot of areas.
I might have to take a few business courses. I disagree with the study of economics at its root, after taking a few courses.

Do you guys think I can s ...
Medivh 發表於 26-8-2009 06:21
If you don't like econ, forget about marketing.
Just thinking.... anybody interests in doing some gym+boxing+martial arts+...massage business?
Just thinking.... anybody interests in doing some gym+boxing+martial arts+...massage business? " />
Developer108 發表於 23-9-2009 07:06
I think you may have some opportunities in the surrounding areas like Coquitlam, since they have quite a lot of development in recent years. However you also run into competition with the condo buildings' own gyms and also community centre gyms.

That's actually a very unique idea for a new business!
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=135345649427#/group.php?gid=135345649427