Job market in Vancouver

29# Medivh

Yes dude, it looks kind of grim right now... the economy dictates the job market,  hopefully by the time
you graduate the market will be getting better.
痛苦始終會過去的, 正如快樂的時光一樣; 想留也留不住 ...
You can consider to work in China .
How strange to think of giving up all ambition!!!
30# Kyrie

Studying psychology. But totally don't want to do anything academic or clinical related to psychology.

I wouldn't say 90%. But HKers are decreasing in numbers relative to mainlanders.

Of course I might be biased because I'm in a Chinese Club mainly with Canto speakers
32# pricechart2

ugh, I hope I can be the lucky minority who can avoid that
本帖最後由 Kyrie 於 24-8-2009 02:28 編輯
Studying psychology. But totally don't want to do anything academic or clinical related to psychology.

I wouldn't say 90%. But HKers are decreasing in numbers relative to mainlanders.

Of course I might be biased because I'm in a Chinese Club mainly with Canto speakers

Medivh 發表於 24-8-2009 00:55
Chinese club, which one?

Cantonese speakers are from mainland China, too, right?
(the minute they speak, I know they are from mainland China)
35# Kyrie

umm, the orange one...

ya, always being asked 有冇課, took a little while to get used to
30# Kyrie

O ...
Medivh 發表於 24-8-2009 16:55
I've heard that Psychology students can also work in the advertising field. It may have to do with creating ads, based on your studies, to increase the influential/success rate.
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=135345649427#/group.php?gid=135345649427
I've heard that Psychology students can also work in the advertising field. It may have to do with creating ads, based on your studies, to increase the influential/success rate.
nights 發表於 25-8-2009 07:19
can be a good sales person to work in HK .. try those mutinational companies in HK ..  In Canada.. haha.  Good luck !!
How strange to think of giving up all ambition!!!
nights 發表於 24-8-2009 15:19
修 psy, 唔上 master / phd 差不多係白讀
讀 PGD 去做 teacher 都 ok
Everybody moving to Canada should prepare to have low level job but high level living.