NeXT 溫哥華 網聚

本帖最後由 Developer108 於 5-11-2009 15:25 編輯

The Kyrie's case is unjust and unreasonable.

It is also a case of "implement the law by words without humanly investigation." It is like police killing suspect in the street without warning.

He is not an internal worker of HKReporter. As a member he found out some important stuff in other sites and wanted to notify other members and query the administrators. If I found that first, I (and many other good members) probably would do the similar thing!

If HKReporter administration does not revive Kyrie's status and provides a reasonable explanation, I will not go to HKReporter again (as I would be banned someday suddenly for whatever reason I don't know anyway!).
四圍都有火頭 … 鑊鑊高潮 鑊鑊金
痛苦始終會過去的, 正如快樂的時光一樣; 想留也留不住 ...
Sigh.. At least there is an official statement about the leak now..

You know what is the most important thing in website/forums like this? Good Will. I feel that it is draining away..
The Kyrie's case is unjust and unreasonable.

It is also a case of "implement the law by words without humanly investigation." It is like police killing suspect in the street without warning.

He is n ...
Developer108 發表於 5-11-2009 08:21
你估咁講, 人網會重新考慮; 佢地話來去自如.
不過我都加入和支持; 但咁搞可能會比 ban; 而且看 Kyrie/imme2/imme3 被 ban 和 Swana 語氣, 人網 ban account 係全球討論區首創, 全 ban 永久株連型 . 講真, 人網可能覺得佢比 $ 攪個討論區, 冇賞咁比你地用, 當然巨大冇比; 可能我地 lee d 受西方思想毒害的人, 唔多受. 我都係多 d 返膠區做小朋友算
Egghead, is it ban account is just banning the IP? Can you ask your ISP to change your IP, change your router, or change your ISP. Dial in can also change your IP too.
If it is so, just revive with another name. They cannot "全 ban 永久株連型"
恕我直言,若是白户(或其他人網核心成員或主持)有意或無意做出同樣事情,管理員會否立刻二話不說便查封其帳號?
你估咁講, 人網會重新考慮; 佢地話來去自如.
不過我都加入和支持; 但咁搞可能會比 ban; 而且看 Kyrie/imme2/imme3 被 ban 和 Swana 語氣, 人網 ban account 係全球討論區首創, 全 ban 永久株連型 . 講真,  ...
imme 發表於 5-11-2009 13:53
Even big companies like Microsoft and Google don't dare to say users are not important.
(And the users involved are the old and serious members.)

At this moment, I hope it's only the cause of some people's immature administration, or just quick responses in busy time...
各位,小弟真係有些失望,想大家在空談自由時,考慮一下事實是甚麽。
現在有人非法取得會員個人資料後上網,然後又有人不斷去散播連結。
放任不管,結果會是怎樣?   

從這些個人資料,可以找到好多相關的資料,甚至照片。
然後就可以被人利用去干擾人的工作,生活,家庭...
相信比較資深的網友都知賭精的事,俗語說罪不及妻兒,但結果是怎樣?
(希望賭精兄唔好見怪,小弟舊事重提。)
大家試想自己的家人照片在網上被人侮辱,可以接受嗎?

假設你在街上見到一個你識的女性受到侵犯,你唔去阻止,唔去報警,而係打短訊通知識個女仔同一堆唔識的人黎睇。你地覺得無問題?

自由是有界限的,是不能以傷害他人作代價的。
除特別聲明外,小弟於 IT 版及版主區外討論,僅屬個人意見,與版主身份無關。
上善若水   君子和而不同
人網的事,幫得就幫,做得就做,只此而已
Egghead, is it ban account is just banning the IP? Can you ask your ISP to change your IP, change your router, or change your ISP. Dial in can also change your IP too.
If it is so, just revive with a ...
vcc 發表於 5-11-2009 14:00
我個 IP ban 左成十幾日, account 話驗證十幾日後再驗證即 ban, 上來一係用 proxy, 一係用 vpn 上 office. 我現在個 IP 係 static, 因為 office 個面要攪野, 我另一個 IP 係 dynamic, 但要 RDC 入   . haha, 做乜 ban imme2 同 imme3
恕我直言,若是白户(或其他人網核心成員或主持)有意或無意做出同樣事情,管理員會否立刻二話不說便查封其帳號?
Developer108 發表於 5-11-2009 15:33 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=4490960&ptid=835412][/url]
你有冇睇 animal farm
其實, 你睇吓我另二帖, 你都估到, at the end, 都係 Rancho 個句
nights, I got your 短消息
http://www.hkreporter.com/talks/thread-833596-1-1.html
How are ycu Egghead1969?
http://www.hkreporter.com/talks/thread-836158-1-1.html
本帖最後由 nights 於 5-11-2009 16:10 編輯

imme2 and imme3 are banned because those accounts continue to spread the message on the above issue.
My Radio 香港人網- 加拿大版

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=135345649427#/group.php?gid=135345649427