[Updated] Welcoming LSD in Vancouver

My co-host alolos will come to the dinner on the 15th and bring a friend of ours.

My trip to the states has been postponed so I'm free for all 3 days they'll be here, and before they come too. Just tell me if there's anything I can do.
Medivh, is 'echicken' one of your co-host too?

Where is echicken now, he hasn't come to the forum for awhile.
Yes he is, he will come to the dinner too. Not sure why he hasn't been on in a while though.
大舊剛通知,他在24/8及25/8有約,另加上他18/8-20/8在Calgary,20/8早上返回溫哥華,故如你正安排網聚或坐談會等,請儘量安排在21/8或22/8。

評分次數

• nights

陳偉業 Youtube 頻道
www.youtube.com/chanwaiyipalbert
陳偉業 Youtube 頻道 (可能會被重點河蟹!)
www.youtube.com/chanwaiyipalbert01
Yes he is, he will come to the dinner too. Not sure why he hasn't been on in a while though.
Medivh 發表於 4-8-2010 12:54
代答...近日Echicken在換電腦
未必日日上到網呀...

另..
基本上15號晚Noname三子 Echicken, Medivh 加亞羅羅 (小弟) 也會出席..

另...小弟有位朋友也應該會出席...

勞煩留留位吧

謝謝

評分次數

• nights

Congratulations! Have a great time with LSD.
Just out of curiosity, why the dinner gathering member list
does not have swana's name?
Swana 抱恙中, 多謝她繼續支持加西。
Congratulations! Have a great time with LSD.
Just out of curiosity, why the dinner gathering member list
does not have swana's name?
212770 發表於 2010-8-4 15:02

陳偉業 Youtube 頻道
www.youtube.com/chanwaiyipalbert
陳偉業 Youtube 頻道 (可能會被重點河蟹!)
www.youtube.com/chanwaiyipalbert01
I'm still weak but I shall attend both 8.15 and 8.21 gatherings, to collect my T-shirts and books.

nights pls update the name list, and let us know the confirmed schedule as soon as possible, thx!

評分次數

• nights

I'm still weak but I shall attend both 8.15 and 8.21 gatherings, to collect my T-shirts and books.

nights pls update the name list, and let us know the confirmed schedule as soon as possible, thx!
swana 發表於 6-8-2010 09:57
swana, you are the core member and royal one in gathering. Please take care and have a great one. I hope you feel much better at those gatherings.

swana 發表於 5-8-2010 20:57
Wishing you all the best and here is a blessing song for you.

An Irish Blessing

評分次數

• nights

..love is like the wind, you can not see it but you can feel it...